Mike Phillips, Owner —
The financial world is one that brings with it many uncertainties – especially if you’re not comfortable with all of the intricacies that come with filing your taxes, managing your accounts or keeping the books on the up and up. Accounting & Tax Consultants is here to alleviate all of the stress that comes with accomplishing these crucial financial services and for the past 26 years, we’ve been the foremost tax preparation service in High Point, NC. Our financial specialists understand the ins and outs of every tax law and strive to ensure that your taxes are handled fully and completely, to the highest standards in the industry, giving you full peace of mind in your financial responsibilities.
Your Source for Professional Accountants
Far and above just tax services, we also offer a myriad of other essential financial services, aimed at helping small businesses operate efficiently and without hindrance. Aside from simply offering bookkeeping service in High Point, NC, we are also your foremost source for accounting, payroll services, quarterly reports and financial business consulting. We’re here to ensure that your business succeeds in all of its financial endeavors and can assist you in keeping your books straight during the tax season, as well as year round. Take a look at why our customers continue to work with us regarding all of their tax services:
- We are highly praised for our encompassing scope of tax services, which includes accounting, financial reporting, payroll services, business consulting and bookkeeping in High Point, NC, among others.
- We’ve been in business for nearly three decades.
- We serve all of Davidson County, as well as Guilford County and Randolph County.
- Our staff consists of full service, professional accountants.
- We’re happy to consult with you regarding your unique business needs.
Health Insurance Market Place Exchange
The requirement that all companies with more than 50 full-time employee’s (100 in 2015) offer minimum health care.
FSA ~ HSA ~ MSA ~ EPP
Do all states have exchanges?
Sixteen states and the District of Columbia are exchanges and the federal government is setting them up in 27 states. In seven states, federal and state officials are partnering to run the exchanges. You can get information about the exchange which has details on the federal exchanges.
- There are special rules for grandfathered and self-insured plans.
- Stand along plans not covered include long-term care, nursing home assistance, and home health care and disability.
- Medigap is not covered.
Watch out of legal separations, divorce, custody, who is paying the insurance coverage on the child. Determine who can get the credit exemption or penalty. Must have proof of coverage.