HPABA ~ An Investment in Your Future
For companies engaged in the building industry in the High Point Area, there is no other organization that can do what we do for builders, contractors, and industry-related businesses.
If you would like to join the High Point Area Builders Association you can use our Builder/Associate Membership Application or you can download our application form. We also now have an Affiliate Membership available. To learn more, see our Affiliate Membership page.
Knowledge is power….
With membership in the High Point Area Builders Association you also gain membership in the North Carolina Home Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders. Our members have the informational assets of three organizations to call on. There are educational programs and opportunities, technical assistance, monthly industry publications and updates and a host of other informational and educational materials available from all three organizations. You can improve your business through the information available and the exchange of ideas at meetings, seminars, NCHBA 21st Century Building Expo and Conference, and the NAHB National Convention-Exposition.
Support your industry….
Standing alone, you’re a “voice in the dark”, but by joining other members of your industry, you will be amazed at what can be accomplished. We are politically active within the High Point Area, Guilford County, at the state level and in Washington, D.C. On the local level, we are a charter member of TREBIC (Triad Real Estate and Building Industry Coalition) to enhance our political involvement.
Why Join HPABA?
- Our monthly meetings, membership directory and web site will help you broaden your base of business contacts.
Acquire the Prestige of membership
- By participating in association activities, you are adding to your professional credibility.
- Keep up to date on industry developments with our local, state and national Builders Newsletters and web sites.
Have a voice in government
- HPABA is the building industry’s advocate with local government; we’re involved with Triad Real Estate and Building Industry Coalition (TREBIC), both local Real Estate Association and other industry-related groups. These organizations serve the building trade as advocates, watchdogs, and lobbyists.
Free legal advice
- Count on the experts with our national association when you need legal advice on building topics.
Pick up some bright ideas
- Browse for industry news and learn about other leading businesses in the building industry at our annual “Builder’s Fair” mini trade show. On the state level with the 21st Century Expo and on the national level with the NAHB Convention and Expo.
Members and contacts at our fingertips
- Association members and the community at large rely on our membership directory and web site to find reliable professionals in every field of construction.
- Stay informed through our seminars on laws and regulations, safety, sales, and other related topics.
Reduce your insurance costs
- The Builder’s Mutual Insurance Company offers discounts to Association members for workers compensation, liability, builder’s risk, and vehicle coverage.
Deduct those dues
- Active members save more than their annual dues by utilizing Association benefits. Plus, your dues are 84% deductible as a business expense.
Give back to the community
- It’s hard to do it alone, but as an Association, we support several organizations. For example, we support the United Way, First Tee of the Triad, Enduring Gratitude and the Joe Nottoli Scholarship Fund.
- Promote your company in our newsletter, at our golf outings, at our Beaver Pond Skeet Shoot and other events throughout the year.